Thursday, January 1, 2015


Day 1 of 2015 starts.
I am writing in my journal.
I love my daily journal because I am writing.
 It really has helped me because

I write something. 

There I said it. The Defcon 5 secret exposed. 

Later this month one of my song writing groups will have a workshop based on  a book about writing and the process of art. I read it and Amazon & Kindle (sounds like a 1-800-BAD-DRUG law firm) recommend some more so I read them. Thousands of yellow highlights. When I mine material for the journal I compile a ton of famous authors and songwriters quotes and post some of the best.

I will sum them all up.

Write.


Yes, that is all there is too it. 

I could write a massive book footnoting all my sources supporting my findings and boring you and me to death. No need for that. You know I am correct.

Write. 
Write some more. 
Then some more. 

No secret formulas. 

My goal for this year is to earn my 52 merit badge.




Practice all week and by every Sunday night have a fresh song to play.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive