Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Can't get enough of I Am Mine by Beta Radio.
My mind wanders to different scenes every listen.
I like that.



I am mine
Beta Radio


"i am mine i am my own"
said the ancients years ago
apples and pears rotten lie
the eulogy itself can write

when i heard the man was dead
i wondered do i have a hero that'll stay?
he said "i am mine and no others"
but i never planned to live that way

cradled hands don't hide your calls
i hear them rolling in the walls
calling out toward the wind
asking how to begin again

if you're strange
then i would love to meet you
i can't go on any other way
been on my own too long to retreat
yeah you're just getting too old to delay
but you say

"soon i will be new
soon soon
soon i will be new
soon"

and if you're strange
then i would love to meet you
i can't go on any other way
been on my own too long to retreat
and you're just getting too old to delay

check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive