Monday, November 9, 2015

Day two of my dream diary.

Getting intrigued with the randomness.

Full disclosure:
There is no such thing as Brazilian glass bananas.
Watched a movie yesterday morning with Gene Hackman in it.


11/9/15


  • ·        I was wearing a huge robot leg apparatus very similar to what the army men used in the movie Avatar. I was moving quickly back and forth on a tall weeded hillside between a flat area and an apartment building, just like I was getting used to the robot legs and body thing. I had three fishing poles sticking out the front with heavy sinkers on the end of the lines that only out a couple of feet. So the tips of the rods bounced while I was moving. I made a quick turn and the sinkers almost hit some women sitting at a table eating. I apologized and went up on land and saw many larger similar robots over the horizon. They looked aggressive.



  • ·        I had a semi-truck with a flatbed trailer full of something sitting by an old looking warehouse built like a block long three story barn with windows at the top. Many were broken. A semi-truck pulling ten or fifteen full size trailers tried to go around but ended up surrounding me and my rig. So, I went inside the warehouse. I remember looking up and seeing 12 foot diameter rusty culverts on the second floor loft. One fell off and came rolling toward me. I ran away and easily deflected the end of it off me. I went inside a small office and there were a few people there. I had a Brazilian glass banana in the front of my bib overalls. Took it out put it on a small chest high table and cut it into bit size pieces. It was shaped like a melon, crystal clear and delicious. Then Gene Hackman walked him and introduced himself to the others and when he came to me and said “I already know Walt” and moved on.




  • ·        I was putting white towels in a very low doored washing machine and closed the door. Went to a narrow room next to it and started grilling tiny steaks on a plug in Presto flat top grill. Then two non-descript food business guys commented “that isn’t how your grill steaks” and took the steaks off and filled the grill with lamb chops.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive