Saturday, November 28, 2015

From the I wish I would of thought of that file.

Artists love getting new supplies. From neon pigments to brush tip markers. The art market is exploding with innovative stuff.
Lots of new stuff to buy and try.

Minutes after chain sawing the Fort Knox strong plastic package off. They start testing with reckless abandon. Getting a feel for the new.

Why not save and show?

I have thrown away enough for a show that would fill NYC.



Pretty cool.


From the I did think of it file.

But wait. How about those first few minutes with a new guitar, amp or pedal? Why not press the red record button and let 'er roll while fingers explore new sonic universe. I know I tend to jump around the fret board with reckless abandon. Could be on to something, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive